Reward your Agency with VNANE Membership!
Members of the Visiting Nurse Associations of New England (VNANE) network reap benefits not available to independent agencies.
- VNANE is the largest non-profit home health and hospice care provider network in the Northeast!
- VNANE is committed to the support and success of non-profit home health and hospice care in the health care marketplace.
Don’t do it alone! We are all in this together. VNANE represents your value and needs as a non-profit community provider in the health care market place. In its network contracting activities, VNANE
- Identifies new contracts for home health and hospice care services
- Manages 40 contracts for covered lives in MA, CT, RI and NH
- Troubleshoots systemic contracts and transactions issues
- Identifies and distributes best practices and guidelines for managed health care contracting
- Provides online feedback on VNANE-secured business opportunities
- Prepares and maintains member-only online access to essential contract information and troubleshooting advice
- Offers members-only Cost and Home Health Outcomes Benchmarking
- Conducts Satisfaction Surveys for continuous improvement
- Coordinates Managed Care Forums for payer partners to advance knowledge of VNAs and their services
- Promotes collaboration with payer partners to promote efficiencies and effectiveness in business transactions, medical services utilization and disease management
As a member of the Visiting Nurse Associations of New England (VNANE) network, your agency also enjoys the following membership benefits:
- Group Purchasing Options.
- Home Care and Managed Care News.
- Weekly Contracting Newsletter, first thing Monday
- Annual and regional Membership Meetings
- Contracting Education Programs