- Physician Services (Medical Director, Hospice Physician, Primary Care Physician and Nurse Practitioner) work with the hospice team to oversee the medical services, approve the plan of care and ensure the highest quality of care.
- Hospice Nurses who specialize in pain management and symptom control, particularly for end-of-life illnesses, 24 hours a day / 7 days per week.
- Medications, Medical Equipment, Medical Supplies for symptom control and pain relief related to the terminal illness.
- Hospice/Home Health Aides and Homemakers to provide personal care and help with the activities of daily living.
- Licensed Social Workers assist with emotional concerns, including bereavement and access to supportive community resources.
- Dietary counseling
- Spiritual Counselors to serve people of all faiths, or of no religious faith, by providing comfort and spiritual support as requested.
- Bereavement Counselors to support the family and loved ones of all ages with support groups, one-on-one counseling and other services as desired.
- Rehabilitation Therapists to help to improve the patient’s quality of life.
- Volunteers to provide companionship and support with the every-day challenges of life.
- Short term Inpatient care for pain and symptom management
- Short term respite care
Our agencies also offer specialized care. Many of our clinicians have earned advanced degrees and/or certifications in the following specialty areas. The specialty services offered by our agencies include:
VNANE staff is delighted to answer questions and share information about its network services and programs. Please feel free to call us at (058) 480-0060 ext. 214.